Browse all items in the collection
The Garrett Tower was a journal quarterly published by a representative group of students, faculty, and alumni of Garrett Biblical Institute and Garrett Theological Seminary, predecessors of the current Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary. The issues contained in this collection span the years from 1925 to 1967 and represent the complete run of 169 issues. As a journal for the Garrett community, the publication had two purposes: “to give expression to the life of Garrett and to serve the interests of the varied groups that form the Garrett family, students, alumni, faculty, and friends” (The Garrett Tower, vol. 1, no. 1, May 1925). In doing so, they wanted to further the welfare of the school itself, which united them all in common interest and devotion. The journal include editorial essays, articles about student life and special events, alumni information, and book reviews.
The bound volumes of the Garrett Tower digitized in this collection are catalogued and shelved in the United Library of Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary in Evanston. The Seminary is the copyright holder of the digitized collection. Please send any inquiries about reproducing the collection's content in writing to:
Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary
The United Library
2121 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60201
Questions about this collection? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org